Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ways to be even cooler than you already are!


If you are feeling lonely or depressed, we have the perfect cure! Just buy one of our "25th Anniversary" t-shirts for only $18 bucks and you will have new friends glued to you! It has been statistically proven. Here are some testimonials:

"My life sucked until I invested in the future of WNC through the purchase of the WNC Alliance's 25th Anniversary t-shirt. While wearing it, I immediately became the life of the party, and it seemed like everybody wanted to get to know me. I met my wife through her attraction to my t-shirt. I had to buy seven so that I could wear a clean one every day of the week!"

"I was in and out of therapy for years until I bought the WNC Alliance's cure-all t-shirt. Now I am happy all the time!"

"I finally got the promotion I was waiting for once my boss saw how hip my new t-shirt was."

It's plain to see that this t-shirt will change your life! Act now! Buy one today! Call 828.258.8737 to place your order!


The back of this totally cool shirt.

No comments: